From lei making classes to surf lessons, cultural programs and ocean activities await families looking to experience Hawai‘i together. And if you need a little time of your own, babysitting services at each resort care for your little one(s) providing them with fun and engaging activities, while you get a chance to explore the islands.
Things to do on your Family Hawaiian Vacation
We’ve taken the classic family vacation and crafted the ultimate family experience. Introducing the “Love Your Family” program. Our properties offer seasonal activities and events for the young and old to enhance the family vacation.
Kids will enjoy activities rooted in Hawai‘i’s rich natural history including lei making and ukulele lessons as well as beach and pool events and much more. Be sure to inquire with the guest services staff at your hotel on what will be available during your stay.
While the kids are off exploring the many wonders of the islands of Aloha, parents can enjoy a little Hawai‘i time of their own, then come together to share everyone’s discoveries in our special, weekly family events.
Family Plan for your Family Hawaiian Vacation
- Kids eat free, Kids stay free
- Kids 5 and under eat free with paying adult in select restaurants at each participating hotel.
- No charge for children 17 years and under with a paying adult when occupying the same room as an adult (with existing bedding).
- Complimentary cribs are available upon request. Additional person and roll-away charges vary by hotel.
Popular Resorts for your Family Hawaiian Vacation
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Sheraton Kauai Resort
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
- The St. Regis Princeville Resort
- Sheraton KONA Resort & Spa at KEAUHOU BAY