Luxury Hawaii Vacations
Why choose a luxury hawaii vacation as your ideal beach vacation?
Specializing in luxury Hawaii vacations, destination weddings, romantic getaways, family vacations, destination weddings and group travel to Hawaii, Creative Travel Adventures is here to help.
The Hawaiian Islands of Maui, Oahu, Kauai, the Big Island, Molokai and Lanai offer a distinct tropical paradise with fabulous 4- and 5-star luxury resorts, each with their own tantalizing spa services, gourmet restaurants, relaxing pools and pulsating island-music entertainment in the evenings. And Margi can help you get sizzling deals for a uniquely memorable trip.
Whether you want to explore the islands or experience activities such as golfing, hiking, biking, motorcycling, helicopter tours, scuba diving, sailing, surfing, viewing active volcanoes and more—your Hawaiian vacation will be tailor-made especially for you. Contact your luxury-travel consultant, Margi, today to have her expertly match you with the best Hawaiian island and resort to suit your specifications—for a truly captivating and rejuvenating getaway unlike any other.
Why spend your luxury vacation on a magical Hawaiian island? Consider the possibilities!
- Enjoy great deals on 4- and 5-star luxury island resorts
- Embrace on a romantic island sunset cruise
- Submerge into world-class scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, stand-up paddling with lessons if needed
- Tee off on championship golf courses
- Spend quality time at family-friendly resorts and condos
- Luxuriate with relaxing spa treatments
- Enchant and rejuvenate all of your senses
- Engage in amazing attractions, lively activities and historic sites
- Celebrate with lively music, entertainment, luaus, nightlife
- Immerse yourself in Hawaiian traditions, history, culture and island foods
- Get away in untouched tranquility to secluded resorts off the beaten path
- Be spontaneous, romantic and fun on heavenly beaches
- Explore via land, sea or air
- Marvel at whale-watching or swim with manta rays
- Take in the scenic natural wonders of volcanoes, towering cliffs, the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, waterfalls, and cathedral valleys
- Tour the Pearl Harbor historic sites
- Embark on a deep-sea, sport-fishing charter
- Tour botanical gardens, farms, plantations, rain-forest preserves and other ecotourism activities
- Fall in love again with Hawaii’s unspoiled natural beauty and more!
Important information for your luxury Hawaiian vacation:
If you are traveling from the U.S., all you need is your valid/current Driver’s License.
Hawaii does have a state sales tax on all purchases, including groceries. There is also a hotel room tax and a road-use tax on car rentals.
There’s no Daylight Savings Time in Hawaii. During the months when it’s not in effect on the U.S. mainland, Hawaii is two hours behind the West Coast, four hours behind the Midwest and five hours behind the East.
Common-sense safety is most important. Lock your car and keep your valuables out of sight but within reach. In Hawaii, ocean safety is very important. If advised not to swim, don’t. Heed the international signage at local beaches, which alerts you to rough sea conditions, rip currents, jellyfish and high surf. When hiking the wilderness, be sure to check in with park rangers first.
Travel in Style in 2023 and Beyond.
Start Planning Your Perfect Trip with Margi, your luxury travel advisor.