Luxury Mexico Vacations
How do you find the ideal luxury Mexican vacation destination?
You want a beautiful beach location and a pampering resort, but you don’t know which one to choose. Mexico offers thousands of luxury, all-inclusive resorts where your meals and drinks are included, or boutique luxury resorts and private villas. Don’t worry; help is here!
Creative Travel Adventures specializes in luxurious honeymoon vacations, romantic getaways, destination weddings and group incentive travel to Mexico.
Your luxury Mexico vacation will be custom-designed to your discerning specifications. Call Margi, your luxury-travel consultant, at 303-694-8786 today and she will create a gem of Mexican vacation for you, expertly matching your destination and resort to the ambiance and activities you treasure most!
Why choose a luxury Mexico vacation? Too much fun for all ages!
- Enjoy your lavish honeymoon vacation at a romantic, adults-only, all-inclusive resort such as Le Blanc, El Dorado Resorts, Excellence Resorts and Secrets Resorts
- Spend your most memorable family vacation or family reunion at the Palace Resorts, Dreams Resorts or Azul Resorts, with amenities and entertainment for all ages
- Plan your gorgeous destination wedding at a variety of resorts with special deals offering complimentary wedding packages with accommodations for wedding groups and complimentary rooms if you book a group
- Book your incentive or special group at one of a variety of resorts with special packages accommodating groups
Pamper yourself at an ultra-luxury boutique property that caters to your every need
- Explore ruins, museums, art galleries, culture, history, gourmet restaurants, upscale shopping, spa services and vibrant nightlife
- Participate in all of the land and water sports and activities your hearts desire—and more!
Ready to Get Started?
Tell Margi about your dream vacation.
Important information for your luxury Mexico vacation:
Your passport must be valid for 6 months after you complete your stay. Departure taxes of U.S. $20 per person can be expected when you leave the country. Children under the age of 18 not traveling with parents MUST have a certified letter from each parent stating that they can travel outside the country.
The Mexican Peso 9.65 = U.S. $1.
A 10% to 15% tip is customary.
Mexico uses the same electrical current as the United States: 110 volts, 60 cycles.