Luxury Mexico Vacations
How do you find the ideal luxury Mexican vacation destination?
You want a beautiful beach location and a pampering resort, but you don’t know which one to choose. Mexico offers thousands of luxury, all-inclusive resorts where your meals and drinks are included, or boutique luxury resorts and private villas. Don’t worry; help is here!
Creative Travel Adventures specializes in luxurious honeymoon vacations, romantic getaways, destination weddings and group incentive travel to Mexico.
Your luxury Mexico vacation will be custom-designed to your discerning specifications. Contact Margi, your luxury-travel consultant, today and she will create a gem of Mexican vacation for you, expertly matching your destination and resort to the ambiance and activities you treasure most!
Why choose a luxury Mexico vacation? Too much fun for all ages!
- Enjoy your lavish honeymoon vacation at a romantic, adults-only, all-inclusive resort such as Le Blanc, El Dorado Resorts, Excellence Resorts and Secrets Resorts
- Spend your most memorable family vacation or family reunion at the Palace Resorts, Dreams Resorts or Azul Resorts, with amenities and entertainment for all ages
- Plan your gorgeous destination wedding at a variety of resorts with special deals offering complimentary wedding packages with accommodations for wedding groups and complimentary rooms if you book a group
- Book your incentive or special group at one of a variety of resorts with special packages accommodating groups
Pamper yourself at an ultra-luxury boutique property that caters to your every need
- Explore ruins, museums, art galleries, culture, history, gourmet restaurants, upscale shopping, spa services and vibrant nightlife
- Participate in all of the land and water sports and activities your hearts desire—and more!
Important information for your luxury Mexico vacation:
Your passport must be valid for 6 months after you complete your stay. Departure taxes of U.S. $20 per person can be expected when you leave the country. Children under the age of 18 not traveling with parents MUST have a certified letter from each parent stating that they can travel outside the country.
The Mexican Peso 9.65 = U.S. $1.
A 10% to 15% tip is customary.
Mexico uses the same electrical current as the United States: 110 volts, 60 cycles.
Travel in Style in 2023 and Beyond.
Start Planning Your Perfect Trip with Margi, your luxury travel advisor.