Luxury Australia Vacations
How do you craft a luxury Australia vacation itinerary that’s just right for you?
Creative Travel Adventures specializes in luxury Australia vacations. Your Australia luxury vacation itinerary will be tailor-made for you based on the exciting activities you want to enjoy and the beautiful sightseeing you yearn for. Do you want to visit the Sydney Opera House? Scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef? Visit world-class wineries? Experience award-winning restaurants? Hike Tasmania? Whatever your interests, Margi can customize your Australian get-away precisely for you, while passing on unbeatable values.
Famous for its warm and wonderful climate, its Aboriginal culture, over a hundred species of native marsupials and renowned surf beaches, Australia also offers beautiful boutique, 4- and 5-star accommodations located in or near the city, luxury beach-island getaways or even a tree house in the rainforest! Contact Margi today and let her plan your highly personalized, thoroughly delightful luxury Australia Vacation.
Why embark on a luxury Australia vacation? So much to see and do!
- Visit the Sydney Opera House
- Climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge or take a cruise in Sydney Harbor
- Hike the magical Daintree Rainforest
- Explore the lives and history of the Aboriginals at Ayers Rock
- Scuba dive and snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Enjoy a luxury island getaway such as Hayman or Lizard Island
- Discover the Gold Coast’s beautiful beaches and glittering nightlife
- Hike and explore Tasmania and Kangaroo Island
- See kangaroos, koalas and wallabies
- Surf Victoria’s Bell’s Beach or Whitehaven, off Queensland
- Sip Shiraz at a vineyard
- Sleep under the stars in New South Wales
- Wander the sands of time in Mungo National Park
- Enjoy high-end mountain and ocean resorts
- Indulge in world-class spa pampering
- Go on a rugged outback camping adventure—and more!
Important information for your luxury Australia vacation:
Passports and visas are required for all visitors. Passports must be valid for three months after departing Australia. Special arrangements must be made with the Australian Consulate if a longer visa is desired.
Now included with most tickets purchased in the U.S.
None required unless you have recently visited a high-risk or hepatitis-infected region.
U.S. currency can be exchanged to Australian dollars at all international airports and most banks and hotels in Australia; however, rates may vary. Payment by major credit card is widely accepted.
Tipping is not expected, but is accepted.
In Australia, the voltage is 240 volts. The electrical outlets and prongs accommodate this voltage. If you do plan to pack electrical equipment such as hairdryers, electrical shavers, etc., be sure to also pack a converter/adapter.
Australians drive on the left side of the road.
Travel with complete peace of mind.
Start Planning Your Perfect Trip with Margi, your luxury travel advisor.