Luxury New Zealand Vacations
How do you choose luxury New Zealand accommodations and activities for an iconic trip?
If you’ve always dreamt of traveling to New Zealand, now is the time. You want to explore the countryside, experience the local culture, participate in exciting adventures—seamless and flawlessly. You need a professional luxury-travel consultant who can put together the most memorable New Zealand holiday for you. Look no further!
Creative Travel Adventures specializes in luxury New Zealand vacations for couples, honeymooners, families and destination weddings alike. Your luxury New Zealand vacation will be tailor-made to your precise requirements—whether you want a small group tour or your own private tour.
Call today at 303-694-8786 to speak with your personalized luxury travel consultant, Margi; get spoiled by expertise, friendly service and a trip that you’ll never forget.
Why choose a luxury New Zealand vacation? Pure, untapped joy!
- Hike the Hollyford Trek or the Milford Trek; enjoy miles and miles of amazing walking and hiking
- Enjoy world-class wine at wineries and stay in lodges located on the vineyards
- Savor Pacific Rim cuisine
- Kayak and hike the Able Tasman or the Milford Sound
- Bungee jump off the Auckland bridge or in Queenstown, home of the first bungee jump
- Visit dramatic and beautiful Fiordlands and glacier fields
- Enjoy the Bay of Islands beaches
- Swim with the dolphins in the wild off of Kaikora
- Go whale-watching at Kaikoura, South Island
- Go horse trekking in the ruggedly beautiful wilderness
- Be charmed by three species of penguins
- Explore volcanic and geo-thermal riches
- Energize with golf, cycling, mountain biking or motorcycling
- Take in a genuine rugby match, concert, art event or cultural festival
- Be adventurous with caving, off-road driving, skydiving, rafting, jet boating
- Go skiing (ski season runs June-October)
- Go kayaking, sailing, diving, fishing, surfing, windsurfing, kite-surfing or enjoy a boat cruise
- Explore the Maori culture, traditions, legends, language and war dances—an integral part of Kiwi life
- Green-thumb it at botanic gardens, private gardens, rural garden tours and Christchurch, the Garden City
- Go a sightseeing on a guided, independent, private or group tour
- Go backpacking or star-gazing
- Go shopping, visit a theme park, gamble at a casino—and more!
Important information for your luxury New Zealand Vacation:
Passports are required for all visitors and must be valid for at least three months after returning to the U.S.; U.S. citizens do not require a visa for a visit of less then three months.
Tipping is not expected, but is accepted.
In New Zealand, 240 volts are used and electrical outlets accommodate prongs for that voltage. If you do plan to pack electrical equipment, such as hairdryers, electric shavers, etc., it will be necessary to pack a converter/adapter.
Unlike the U.S., driving is done on the left side of the road. Most roads in New Zealand have two lanes. Roads tend to be routed through towns, so be prepared to decrease speed. In rural areas, be aware of cattle or sheep on the road. They have the right of way, and honking of the horn in impatience is not appreciated and may earn you a few choice words from the locals. Be aware of “roundabouts” when driving. You may want to pause for a moment to “see how it’s done”.
None are required.
Travel with complete peace of mind.
Start Planning Your Perfect Trip with Margi, your luxury travel advisor.