Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun is the perfect destination for an all-inclusive Mexico vacation. This luxury adults-only, AAA Five Diamond resort recently underwent a 30 million dollar renovation and is located on an enclave between the Nichupte Lagoon and the glistening Caribbean Sea in Cancun, Mexico. The all-inclusive resort is known for its award winning, full service spa, beautiful plunge pools, gourmet cuisine, and butler service.
Le Blanc Resort is truly on of my “all time” favorite adult only resort that I have enjoyed on numerous personal vacations. I am excited to see the renovations on my next visit.
Le Blanc Spa Resort reopened with extensive enhancements:
- a completely redesigned lobby
- upgrades to its meeting space
- well-appointed new designer guest suites
- redefined restaurants with exciting new gourmet dining menu options
- newly decorated common spaces including bars and lounges.
Even before the recent extensive renovations, Le Blanc Spa Resort brand was recognized by TripAdvisor as the #1 all-inclusive resort. The new opulent design and upgrades with ensure that Le Blanc Spa Resort will continue to be recognized as the top luxury resort in Cancun.
Sophisticated Accommodations on an All-Inclusive Mexico Vacation
The Luxury rooms at LeBlanc Spa Report feature mesmerizing views of the surrounding landscape. The interiors of the 260 rooms have been completely redesigned with neutral color palettes and plush furnishings. Suites come equipped with
- private French-style balconies
- comfortable living spaces
- plush linens,
- curated artwork and designer décor.
- a king or two standard double beds featuring brand new, memory foam mattresses
- double whirlpool tubs
With incredible personalized service and attention to detail east guest is offered:
- personal butler service
- nightly aromatherapy menu
- luxurious in-room amenities such as handcrafted soaps
- USB charging ports and upgraded touch lighting control
- high definition flat SMART TV’s, featuring Apple TV and gourmet Lavazza coffee makers
- BVLGARI bath amenities, CHI-branded blow dryers an array of luxury bath salts
- Brand-name labels of whisky, rum, tequila, and vodka.
- goose down pillows and luxury bedding with 100% cotton sheets,
- complimentary Wi-Fi
- Signature beach tote and umbrella
Gourmet Dining on an All-Inclusive Mexico Vacation
All of the Le Blanc Spa Resort restaurants have been revamped with new décor, upgraded menus, and new and innovative dining concepts.
New restaurant options include:
- Bella – features authentic Italian delights
- Blanc – modern Mexican cuisine, mixed with traditional flavors.
- Lumiere – the signature restaurant with a new menu focused on distinct ingredients such as Escargot, Duck and Foie Gras
- Yama – An eclectic modern Japanese restaurant
- Terraza – A wood fired bistro
- Pure – Healthy dining options meet the luxury all-inclusive experience.
- Glasé, – A traditional ice cream parlor
- K’akau – An elegant coffee & sweets shop
Ready for am All-inclusive Mexico Vacation?
Be sure to give luxury travel advisor, Margi Arnold a call to discuss your vacation. With over 25-years’ experience in the travel industry Margi, is an expert that will help you personalize your trip and will ensure a worry-free vacation. Start by completing a vacation request or call Margi at 303-694-8786.