Hermitage Bay is a privately owned, luxury, 5-star resort in Antigua. This all-inclusive boutique hotel is located in a hidden cove on the southwest coast of Antigua, Surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens, 30 individual suites are nestled on the beach and hillside of a stunning natural bay. The bay features spectacular views of the brilliant blue waters of the Caribbean sea. In the distance, you can make out the silhouettes of the islands of Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis.
Even though Hermitage Bay is just 35 minutes from the airport and only 10 minutes from Jolly Harbour Marina, the resort is secluded by a private road separates it from the world.
Hermitage Bay is 5-Star Luxury Resort in Antigua with exceptional activities
If you are looking for something beyond rest and relaxation, Hermitage Bay an exciting variety of activities:
- Cooking lessons
- Local farm tours
- On-site fitness center
- Golf & tennis
- Excursions to historic sites
- helicopter tours
- scuba diving and snorkeling
- water sports
Dining on your all-inclusive vacation to a 5-Star Luxury Resort in Antigua
Hermitage Bay is focused on serving delicious meals made with the best, freshest and highest quality ingredients. A diverse menu features the best of modern European cuisine, Caribbean favorites, and American classics.
Menus change daily and feature locally sourced produce or fruit and vegetables grown in the resorts very own organic garden.
What is included in your all-inclusive stay at Hermitage Bay?
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner menus that change on a daily basis
- Afternoon snack
- Canapés at cocktail hour
- Beverages, including premium branded drinks and a selection of house wines
- French champagne (winter) and prosecco (summer)
- Airport transfers via luxury 4×4
- Morning yoga, meditation, and pilates classes (alternating days)
- Non-motorized water sports, including snorkeling, windsurfing, Hobie cats, paddle boards and kayaks, including tuition
- Weekly cooking demonstration
- WiFi throughout the property, as well as a public laptop near reception
Ready for a vacation at a 5-Star Luxury Resort in Antigua?
Be sure to give luxury travel advisor, Margi Arnold a call to discuss your vacation to Hermitage Bay Resort in Antigua. With over 25-years’ experience in the travel industry Margi, is an expert that will help you personalize your trip and will ensure a worry-free vacation. Start by completing a vacation request or call Margi at 303-694-8786.