Why vacation in Santorini, Greece?
Santorini is possibly the most beautiful island in Greek Isles and is the perfect destination for a Greek holiday. This picturesque island is well known for its whitewashed houses and blue-domed churches.
There is plenty to do and see in Santorini, on your vacation you can:
- explore beaches of multicolored volcanic sand
- indulge in delicious fresh at tavernas and gourmet restaurants.
- shop at small stylish boutiques and jewelry shops.
- take a catamaran cruise
- enjoy a wine tasting tour or take a cooking class
- Get a birds-eye view on a helicopter tour
Best luxury hotels for a vacation in Santorini, Greece
Looking for a luxurious vacation? Here are some of the best luxury hotels in Santorini.
Grace Hotel Santorini, Auberge Resorts Collection
A 5-star Boutique hotel offering impeccable service.
- stunning views of the caldera and the sea
- spectacular heated infinity pool and lounge massage treatments
- decorated in a modern style and furnished with designer items
- sea-view restaurant serves Mediterranean fusion cuisine
- champagne breakfast is served daily
- arrange boat trips to nearby islands and private daily cruises.
- Use a free laptop and iPod at the business center
Kirini Suites & Spa
Kirini Santorini takes the word luxury into a whole new level
- luxury suites are freshly renovated and decorated
- gourmet restaurant with exclusive wine lists.
- indoor & outdoor swimming pool
- Spa beauty center
- Free WiFi Internet
Canaves Oia Suites
A boutique hotel offering with just 30 suites. Perfect spot for vacationers looking for privacy and luxury.
- beautiful views over the caldera and towards the town of Oia
- large spa offers a variety of treatments
- main pool and stunning infinity pool
- spacious living areas and private plunge pools
Ready for a vacation in Santorini, Greece?
Be sure to give luxury travel advisor, Margi Arnold a call to discuss your vacation to Santorini, Greece. With over 25-years’ experience in the travel industry Margi, is an expert that will help you personalize your trip and will ensure a worry-free vacation. Start by completing a vacation request or call Margi at 303-694-8786.