It’s that time of year again! Shorter days, colder weather, lots of snow and day dreams of your tropical vacation! Winter Break is definitely a time to get away from the blistering cold of winter to rejuvenate and relax in the tropics. But where do you travel that has fabulous sunny weather while offering amazing values? Here are six hot destinations to travel this year.
1. Puerto Vallarta Mexico – If you want to travel south to warm sunshine, head to Mexico! Incredible values during peak winter travel season. Golden beaches, amazing all inclusive resorts in the Riviera Nayarit. Perfect for a quick getaway!
2. Playa del Carmen Mexico – Caribbean waters, white sand beaches and an abundant of resorts make this destination top! There are major values!
3. Punta Cana Dominican Republic – Casinos, crystal clear blue waters, beautiful beaches and packages that offer “great bang for your buck”.
4. Jamaica – Whether you choose Ocho Rios for a lush tropical setting or Negril for its long stretches of beach, this destination is sure to please all sun lovers. The Ocho Rios area usually offers better resort deals.
5. Guanacaste Costa Rica– Made for the adventure lover; this destination offers wildlife, zip-lining, beaches, active volcanoes and much more.
6. Hawaii – No passport required! This destination is ideal for snorkeling, scuba diving, beaches, volcanoes, nightlife, hiking and Polynesian culture! Complimentary nights & complimentary breakfast promos!
I added in two more destinations that are fantastic and considered “low season” in March due to a bit more precipitation.
7. Tahiti or Fiji– Located in the beautiful South Pacific, these islands are sure to please anyone who wants to travel to an exotic destination. The weather has a bit more precipitation than the other hot spots during Jan-March, however March is at the tail-end of it. It is the low season for Tahiti and Fiji so if it is on your bucket list you might want to check it out! The resorts and airlines will offer great deals from January thru March and into April.