Luxury Belize Vacations
How do you create a luxury Belize vacation itinerary that’s ideal for you?
Belize’s gorgeous tropical beaches, coral reefs, cave formations and exotic wildlife offer a laid-back Caribbean atmosphere of bliss. Your luxury-travel consultant, Margi, will spoil you with her expertise and personalized customer service as she custom-designs your Luxury Belize Vacation for the type of resort you desire and the activities you want to enjoy while in Belize. Scuba dive, snorkel, kayak, visit ruins, go on a jungle tour, go sailing—whatever your hearts desire—is just a phone call away at 888.568.4432.
With beautiful boutique, 4- and 5-star accommodations located in the jungle, on the coast near Placencia or on the island of Ambergris Caye, sumptuous retreats await you. If you prefer an intimate, luxury, five-star resort on the beach over a bungalow nestled in the jungle—or the best of both beach and jungle worlds—Creative Travel Adventures can arrange an awesome itinerary, with amazing deals, just for you!
What makes Belize such an alluring luxury getaway? Take a look at the pastimes!
- Dive the infamous Great Blue Hole
- Hike or canoe under the shade of the rainforest canopy with over 500 species of birds
- View Actun Tunichil Muknal cave and observe stalactites and stalagmites
- Discover the ancient Mayan ruins at Xunantunich, Lamanai or Caracol
- Kayak between Ambergris Caye or around one of Belize’s three atolls
- View sunsets from atop a Mayan temple
- Snorkel with the kids and learn about the marine life of the barrier reef
- Take a swim beneath one of many spectacular waterfalls
- Exchange wedding vows with the Caribbean Sea lapping at your feet
- Enjoy a romantic dinner at a luxury resort after a day of fishing, scuba diving or snorkeling
- See the native wildlife up close at the Belize Zoo
- Enjoy plant-spotting, bird viewing and see an elusive, endangered jaguar at the Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Splash at the beach among the coral cays at Placencia
- Take a water taxi or small plane to Caye Caulker for hiking, bicycling or renting a golf cart for touring
Ready to Get Started?
Tell Margi about your dream vacation.
Important information for your luxury Belize vacation:
A passport is required to enter Belize and must be valid for the duration of your stay. No visas are required for U.S. and U.K. citizens. Citizens of most other countries require a visa. Entry is valid for 30 days and can be extended. There is a departure tax of U.S. $35.
Airport Departure Tax
There is a U.S. $39 or BZ $80 departure tax charged per individual leaving Belize. HAVE THIS ON YOUR PERSON WHEN DEPARTING, AS ONLY CASH IS ACCEPTED.
The exchange rate is U.S. $1 = BZ $2. Both U.S. and Belize dollars are accepted everywhere, but larger U.S. bills can be difficult to change. Credit cards are not widely accepted outside of Belize City and the larger hotels. Traveler’s checks can be difficult to cash. Cash is easiest. ATMs are not available in Belize except in Belize City and San Pedro, Ambergris Caye. Your ATM card must be on the Plus or Cirrus network. A budget of about $50 to $60 per person per day is recommended for meals. Day tours are additional.
Tipping for good service is customary and welcomed in Belize. 10% is standard. Guests might consider tipping housekeepers, restaurant servers, luggage carriers, boat captains, dive guides or anyone else who provides good service.
Belize is in the Central Time Zone. No Daylight Savings Time is observed (no summer time change).
Voltage is 110 volts, like in the U.S.
No immunizations are required for entry to Belize. It is recommended that you make sure your tetanus booster is current and consider a Hepatitis vaccine prior to your trip, although these are not absolutely necessary.