For your honeymoon, immerse yourself in the idyllic islands of French Polynesia aboard the award-winning luxury Tahiti cruise ship that calls these islands home. Explore the islands that inspired painter Paul Gauguin, on a luxury Tahiti cruise ship that brings you up-close to this special paradise as no other vessel can.
Luxury Tahiti Cruise on Paul Gauguin Cruises
The perfect combination of the relaxing atmosphere of the islands coupled with Five Star service, comfort and luxury all onboard a luxury ship. Enjoy the world-class luxury service and attention to detail that makes every cruise a masterpiece.
Launched in 1998, the renowned, 5+-star Paul Gauguin was built specifically to sail the waters of Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific. The Gauguin is recognized as the longest continually operating year-round luxury cruise ship in this enchanting destination.
Paul Gauguin Cruises has been honored by notable names in the travel and lifestyle industry for our award-winning luxury voyages. Voted “World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Line” and “World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Line for Families” by the readers of Travel + Leisure.
The perfect luxurious all-inclusive Honeymoon Vacation to Tahiti
A Tahiti cruise aboard The Gauguin features:
- Butler service, in-suite bar setup
- A choice of three dining venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- Full entertainment program including Polynesian artists, musical entertainment, a pianist, and a professionally operated casino with slot machines
- Spa and beauty services, including hand and foot treatments, body treatments, facials, and spa programs
- Optional PADI SCUBA diving program and certification
- Watersports marina for complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding, and Zodiacs® for optional dive excursions
- A day at Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin Cruises’ exclusive retreat off the coast of Taha’a, featuring Polynesian hospitality, snorkeling, watersports, bar service, and a delicious feast
- Access to the exclusive, private beach located on a motu off the coast of Bora Bora, which offers an idyllic white-sand beach, excellent snorkeling, and bar service on French Polynesia itineraries
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Presentations by local naturalists and a variety of special guests
- Spacious outdoor decks and pool
- La Boutique duty-free shop
- Wi-Fi hot spots
- Laundry services available
- Certified medical services
Complimentary Honeymoon Package
If you choose to spend your honeymoon aboard The Gauguin, you will enjoy these complimentary gifts:
- Special gathering featuring a Polynesian blessing ceremony performed by Les Gauguines—our onboard troupe of hostess/entertainers—and hosted by the Cruise Director
- In-stateroom celebratory bottle of Champagne
- One 8″x10″ photo portrait
Ready for to honeymoon aboard a luxury Tahiti cruise ship?
Be sure to give luxury travel advisor, Margi Arnold a call to discuss your cruise to Tahiti. With over 25-years’ experience in the travel industry Margi, is an expert that will help you personalize your trip and will ensure a worry-free vacation. Start by completing a vacation request or call Margi at 888-568-4432.